Monday, December 7, 2009

Updates

Hello All....on the countdown now. I currently have 3, yes ONLY 3 orders left to do for the Christmas season. Once I am finished with those, I will be "shutting down" for the rest of December and some of January. Have NO fear, I will be coming back....but I will be doing a lot of work on the websites, so if you are on one of my sites and it looks all funky - bare with me! There will be some changes for brownie-goose in the next year, but I will be posting some info about all that when the time comes.

Until then, Happy Holidays to all my WONDERFUL customers who keep me on my toes and are the most supportive and understanding people I can imagine. Keep those kiddos in their brownie-goose...I LOVE to see it, it just makes my day in a way you cannot even imagine!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have the BEST holiday ever!!!!!! Cannot wait to see what you have come up with for the Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! I've been thinking about you and wondering if you have finished the Christmas orders! We love ours, Thank you!

    Mandy Poirier

    ReplyDelete