Monday, January 26, 2009

oops....excuse me!


Remember those days when it was okay that you burped out loud or threw-up, in fact, sometimes it was even funny! Although we've all outgrown that (some of us that is) brownie-goose can now outfit those for whom it is still appropriate!

New (well only by finally getting up on the web) to brownie-goose are the "oh-so-handy" burp cloth and bib set. This makes a WONDERFUL baby gift (in fact, it is usually what I bring to baby showers :)) for that special someone that is about to add to the family!

I can do any fabric that you see on my site. For the girls, of course there are fun things like ribbon and ric-rac! I also can hand embroider names or initials (extra $2) to personalize. I do not have pictures of the embroidery yet, but maybe I will go through Louisa's closet and take pictures of the things I have done for her. It is a unique way to personalize.

The burp cloth and bib sets are $12, $19 with personalization.

Email me with questions and orders at browniegoose@hotmail.com.

PS - Scroll down, I made more posts recently as I sat at the computer while the rest of the world dreams.................

No comments:

Post a Comment