Sunday, January 25, 2009

Peasants and Flares


So, here I am debuting two of my new patterns. The peasant top and the wide-leg pant with double ruffle (can be done with single, double or triple ruffle). This is done out of the Pink Blossom fabric with coordinating print. The peasant top can also be made as a dress with coordinating band or ruffle at the bottom, give me some time and I will get a photo up of that one. The sleeves do not always have to be a different fabric, I just had a little extra pep in my step the day I made this one. :)

Peasant Top with Ruffle Pants $28
For double ruffle, add $2
For triple ruffle, add $4.

Sizing chart at bottom of blog.

Email me with questions and orders at browniegoose@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I WILL BE CALLING YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get this for carrington!!!!!! it is precious! how do i need to size her?

    ReplyDelete