Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That

Hey all - I know it has only been a week, but for me it seems like I haven't blogged in like a month. It has been crazy here at brownie-goose, and I have just been trucking along. Just wanted to update everyone on a few things - first and foremost, a break on the way. My little sister is getting married in a few weeks, and I (and Louisa and brownie and goose, the dogs) will be traveling home to Savannah, Ga. for the fun and festivities. I will be bringing along my sewing to keep up, but will be taking a break from NEW orders while I am down there, or over there - my geography isn't up to par. NO NEW ORDERS FROM MAY 21 TO JUNE 7. Now, if you and I have already discussed something and you just haven't emailed me - that is fine, I am usually good at remembering. If in this time you are about to wet your pants and need something brownie-goose, email me and see if it is something that I may can pull off.

Second, I got a new pattern for a john john that came highly recommended. I have yet to try it out, but am keeping my fingers crossed. I am still putting a hold on the orders for them since I am not sure yet if the pattern will work, but all of you out there with boys - keep 'em crossed for me too!

Here are just a few shout-outs for brownie-goose, thanks yall for feedback, I love it!

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit for [child's name]!! Wish she was here to try it on!! Thank you! I want to order more! haha I will check with the hubby first!" - btw, apparently brownie-goose is getting many girls in trouble with the hubbies, I always have requests for me not to tell the boys. :)

"I just wanted to let you know that I got my order last week! ADORABLE! Love 'em as always! Thank you!"

"Love them! Your the best:-)"

"Love, love, love the clothes!! Thanks"

"i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's perfect as is everything you make!!!!! you are so fast!!!"

How 'bout them apples! :)

And, just a few of the recent orders:

Brownie-Blue - shorts & shirt, $26


Geometry 101 - shorts & shirt, $26


Blue Mod - tie-back top & bloomers, $28


As always, email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any orders and questions.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which way you go home, but if you're traveling down I-16, know that you're welcome to come let Louisa and the dogs run around a bit at our house! We're not far off of the interstate!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete