Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This and That

First order, I posted 2 new fabrics just now. Check them out. Click here.

Second, I have a new pants pattern and promise to get it posted soon as for the sizing charts. I am hoping to get a lot of work done on my sites over my break this coming week. It is super cute (I have actually been sewing from it for about a month) it is a wider leg for the girlies with a super fat ruffle on the bottom (I have been known to call it the ruffle on crack). For the machos - I have a slimer fit than the girl's pants so they need no extra flare. :) Also, I have a new pattern for a girls top that looks like the tie-back but it buttons instead of ties, I am hoping to sew an example over the break and get creative with a name and post some pics. Get excited!!! Also, when I am in Savannah I am hoping to do some Fall '09 shopping, I have already seen a few I want and am so excited I could scream! I am hoping to find some new fun patterns too.

Here are some recent orders:

509-6 Custom applique & ruffle pants, $26 (excuse the shadows, I forgot to flash)


309-3 & 309-4 peasant dress, $28


Little Miss Priss - pillowcase top & ruffle pants, $26


Little Miss Priss - a-line top & blooemrs, $26


Monkey Business - custom (NOTE - I have NO MORE of this fabric left)


309-3 - Kate top & bloomers, $28


Custom Cowboy


As always, email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions and orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment