Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, it seems like it has been forever since I have sat down and uploaded and updated. I had a good break, I did not get as much done as I had hoped (blame it on the sunshine, the lack of motivation, miller-time and a great book) but enjoyed the break. I have some SUPER fun new patterns to debut, and I finally got around to getting pictures. But some changes you may and may not notice, I sat down and finally uploaded and linked all of the new sizing charts on my site and also the blog. So now, you know exactly what pattern is going for what and some examples of the clothing. I am still waiting on some pictures, and instead of overwhelming the mess out of myself, I will just wait for the samples to get some pictures up.

Okay, so no more waiting. Let me debut the Claire, the Annie and the Evelyn. I am so excited that I just can't stand it.

The Claire - a super fun halter top perfect for the summer. It can be made as a top & paired with bottoms or as a dress. It is way cute!


The Annie - from the same pattern as the tie-back, but this one features two buttons that attach towards the top of the back.


The Evelyn - this one was inspired by a VIP, and the name reflects that (you know who you are) and is a fun tube top with a large fabric bow that can be made as a top to pair with bottoms or as a dress.


Also, got some great new fabric while I was in Savannah. I haven't checked around on the web for it, so it may be in limited quantities, but I will let everyone know. Click here to see it.

I am happy to announce that the john-john is back in business here at brownie-goose. I found a pattern that is WAY better than the one that I used to sew from. However, I will give a word of warning, please pay close attention to the shoulder to crotch measurement, this seems to be where I have to add length the majority of the time, and don't know that I need to unless you ask me! It is super cute with the option of adding side button flaps for an extra $2.



If you have sent me a picture of your star and haven't seen it up yet - don't worry, I still have it, but I haven't sat down to upload all of them. My laptop crashed about a month ago, so we are now a one computer household, and now our one computer is on its last leg......so, I try and minimize the things that I have to do on it.

I also have some great ideas for the fall line, so get excited!

1 comment: