Monday, June 29, 2009

Some Spoilers

Okay, I am so excited about some of the new fall stuff that I can barely stand it and am resisting the urge to post pics. I have got some CUTE new fabrics and new ideas, patterns, embellishments, funk, etc. I mean, I am about to wet my pants I am super excited about it all.

Don't know when I am going to debut just yet, haven't gotten that organized, but just wanted to share the excitement and build the anticipation.

Just a few spoilers:
1. browie-goose's first ever coordinating fabrics for brother/sister
2. some of the fattest ric-rac you have ever seen
3. a new spin on the long john-john that will just have your little boy about as trendy as they come
4. a limited edition SEC collection...

Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions and orders.

2 comments:

  1. okay, brownie-goose is officially in our clothing fund!! I can't wait to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete