Saturday, June 27, 2009

Orders Up!

Here are just a few recents...

This is a new way that I can do the girl shorts, I can put a contrasting band around the bottom that sort of gathers it in, it is a cute fit on them. I haven't come up with a clever name just yet... Also, this is a Garanimals shirt (found at Wal-Mart) and is WAY cute for the girls with the gathering at the neck and sleeves. Unfortunately I cannot get these in bulk, but am open to my customs brining them to me for me to applique.
Shorts & Appliqued shirt with personalization, $31



509-1,2 - Evelyn Dress, $28


509-4,5 - Peasant Dress, $28


609-1,2,3 - Claire Top & Bloomers, $28


Brownie Blue - shorts & appliqued shirt, $26



Rep Prep - shorts & appliqued shirt, $26


Home on the Range - John John, long



Home on the Range - shorts & appliqued shirt, $26


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions and orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment