Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shining Stars

Okay, I just realized it had been a while since I posted some cuties, so here we go!










And...some shout outs for brownie-goose.

"Love love love it. Precious!"

"Received it yesterday! I LOVVVVVVEEEE it! Fits Baby (child's name) perfectly. I'll send a pic shortly. Thanks again you talented little thing :-)"

"Okay chick.. I have showed (child's name) outfits to ppl and they are in love!!! Have you had an increase in orders? ha ha You should b/c everybody asks me about the clothes!! I can't keep in a secret!! If you ever stop sewing for the public... make me private :)"

"Received my order today and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! They are soooo cute!"

"Just tried on our outfits and they are absolutely precious!! They fit perfect with a little room to grow."

"OMG!!!! I love it!!!!! They are fantastic!!!"

Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions and orders.

1 comment:

  1. If i come scrub your tub will that earn me a claire top and ruffle pants??? LOL I hope to order that outfit VERY soon.

    ReplyDelete