Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun New Pictures

Okay, so I wanted to post a few new pictures of things I have been busy on lately. Plus, I wanted to debut my fun new backdrop that my sweet husband put together for me from a great find at Old House Depot (LOVE that place)!

Here are a few birthday items that have been ordered:

Custom John John & matching bib for a rubber-duckie themed party


Reversible John John, one side for birthday & other side personalized.



309-6 custom tie-back top & bloomers, $28



And some others....

609-1 & 609-2 Claire top & Ruffle pants, $28


Pink Prep a-line, $26


Pink Prep personalized burp cloth & bib, $17


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any orders or questions!

4 comments:

  1. ugh! looks like i'm going to have to go sell a kidney! Love the new rustic backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove old house depot! ughh! your stuff is so stinkin cute! i have two friends that are preggers right now. will be placing orders soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited about the reversibles! would you be interested in an ole miss reversible something for the fall? haha...i know it's early, but just think about it! your stuff just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! Everything is super cute!

    ReplyDelete