Sunday, August 16, 2009

Orders Up, Stars & Shout-Outs

Okay, I still have a hold on orders, but wanted to get some new pictures up so that my camera memory card could have a break. :)

Oh Happy Day - Peasant Dress, $28


Fall Blossom - Pillowcase Dress & Ruffle Pants, $32


Check it Out - Pants & Appliqued Shirt, $28


Birds of a Feather - Peasant Dress, $28


Birds of a Feather - Molly Dress & Ruffle Pants and Pillowcase Dress & Ruffle Pants, $32 each


Seeing Spots - Chapman, long with monogramming (done out of house), $37 including monogram


Hoddy Toddy - aline top & ruffle pants with ric rac, $30


Here are some shout-outs. I mean, I really cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that I have such great customers! It makes my day to know that people love my clothes and like to have their kids sport my goods.

"I got [kid's name] hotty toddy outfit in the mail yesterday and I just LOVE it!! It is precious on her - thank you so much for making it for us."

"The dresses came today! They are AMAZING!!! Your work is so beautifully done!"

"I got my order and I LOVE IT!!!! It was like Christmas morning because I didn't know what to expect and I was in love with all of it! Thanks deary-you're the bomb.com!!"

"I got my order and I LOVE it! Thanks so much! I will definately do business again!"

"eeeewwww wwwwweeeee!!! That is too precious!!!"

"LOVE THEM!!! Amy you are brilliant and sooo talented!!! Thanks again!!"

"I received my MSU shorts and shirt set yesterday. It is absolutely perfect. You are so talented!!! Thanks again for a wonderful shopping experience."

"Love love love them!!!"

"got it Friday and love, love, love it! My husband even loves it! Can't wait for football season."

"I got it Saturday and made her wear it yesterday! So cute! i love it!! thanks again!"

"got the outfits, they fit perfect and are absolutely precious!! thanks so much!"

And now...some of my gorgeous stars!










No comments:

Post a Comment