Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Sewing Machine

Hello everyone, I have had such a great response to the fall line! Yay, I have been at the sewing machine as often as I can and am trying to get the orders out quickly. I will add just a few pics with this post, but I don't want to duplicate as I have had TONS of orders for the Molly & Ginger dresses. As always, email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any orders and questions. I check my email once a day, so if you haven't heard back, I will be getting to you!

Geometry 101 - personalized burp cloth & bib, $17

Brownie-Blue - personalized burp cloth & bib, $17

Oh Happy Day - a-line dress, $26

Hoddy Toddy - a-line dress, $26

Go Vols - pants & appliqued shirt, $28

Go Vols - shorts & appliqued shirt, $26

Dewdrops - personalized burp cloth & bib, $17

Bees Knees - personalized burp cloth & bib, $17

These are for twin girls - Ginger dresses in Jelly Beans and Fall Blossom, $28 each

Fall Blossom - Ginger dress & ruffle pants with ric rac, $34

No comments:

Post a Comment