Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome Fall 09!

It is finally here! Yippee, hooray!

I have some great fabrics on the line-up as well as some new patterns that I think you are going to like. I am working on getting pictures of them all...but in the meantime, check out the new fabrics at www.browniegoose.com.

New to the line up are the:
1. Molly Dress - this dress features a v-neck with wide, gathered straps and a gathered bustline. Looks absolutely adorable with the ruffle pant, which now can either get some wide ric rac or a double ruffle.


2. Ginger Dress - boho at it's best. A dress with tiered ruffles and knotted straps that are just begging to be topped (or bottomed should I say) with a pair of double-ruffled pants!

3. The Chapman - a new spin on the old john john. This time it has a squared neck and resembles some overalls.

4. I have ordered a long-sleeve shirt for the girls that has a scalloped bottom to give them a more feminine feel. However, they are only in certain sizes, and since I haven't gotten them in the mail just yet...I am not sure on sizes, but will let you know.
5. You asked for it...matching brother and sister prints. The Oh Happy Day and Seeing Spots are one and Jelly Beans and Fall Blossom are the others. Yippee!

The introduction of brownie-points. You asked for them, now they are here. brownie-points are the equivalent of a gift card to your oh-so-fave children's clothing line. These are available in any monetary amount, just email me and I will get them shipped to you or the recipient!

As for turn-around, I am the sole seamstress here, raising a toddler at the same time, so please allow 2-3 weeks for turn-around on your custom order. It may be quicker, just depending on how the orders are stacking up, but just to give you an idea.

Email me with any questions and orders at browniegoose@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment