Saturday, July 11, 2009

In time for Kick-Off

Alrighty...here are just a few of the SEC orders that I have been working on:

John John - short


John John - long (pants leg is rolled up to show that you can in case the length is too much)


Shorts & Appliqued Shirts



Pants & Appliqued Shirts


A-line Dress (with ric rac in this picture, although it is hard to see, it is at the bottom of the hem)


A-line Top & Ruffle Pants with Ric Rac


Email me with any questions and orders at browniegoose@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the ole miss shorts and shirt! and I love the Georgia girly outfit with the fat ric rac!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i love the GA top and ruffle pants, but of course i'd want OLE MISS! i feel an order coming on!!! you're just gettin' cuter and cuter with your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last outfit. That ric-rac is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy- let me know when I can order something. I want that Aline top and ruffle pants UGA style! So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete