Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Down...Set...Hut!

Alrighty now. In the South, we LOVE some fall football. Why not have the most stylish kiddo walking around your tailgate sporting your fave team's colors?

brownie-goose introduces it's SEC line for the Fall. I have a limited amount of fabric, so it will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. I also do not have all of the SEC teams included, this in no means is partial - I just bought what they had the day that I was fabric shopping.

Check out my website to see what all the fuss is all about. Get your orders in soon, you don't want to miss out!

Link to SEC line of brownie-goose

PS - do I not have your team, but you really want the tots to sport some brownie-goose? If you can find some of your teams fabric (cotton) I will be happy to make a custom creation for you.

Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with your orders and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment