Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Debut of the Smock



This is a Spring and Summer MUST for the girls. It is styled like the a-line dress (what a classic) but with a twist, a criss-cross to be exact in the back. It is open and airy for those hot summer days. This pattern is so popular that it has been around FOREVER, I had smocks when I was little! Once again, brownie-goose brings out a classic. Think Audrey Hepburn with some funk!

Add this staple to your little girl's wardrobe. This is shown in the Pink Blossom fabric, but I can do this style out of the majority of my fabric collections.

Smock with Shorts or Ruffle Pants $28

Look closely at the back to see the criss-cross design. You can actually click on this photo for a larger image.


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with orders.

PS - Scroll down, once again while the rest of the world sleeps..........brownie-goose goes strong, I made a few posts tonight.

1 comment: