Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wipe your Hands, Please.


New to brownie-goose............appliqued hand towels. Don't have the money to renovate the kitchen? It is okay, brownie-goose has you covered! This is a great inexpensive way to spice up your kitchen!

No, they are not children's clothes......but I figured I would throw something in there to make the mama's happy too. Because we all know, if mama's not happy.........

Let me know what colors you are looking for and I will find a fabric that matches. As for the applique, I can do crosses (as shown), your initial or whatever you have in mind.

For a set of 2 (the appliques and fabrics don't have to be the same) the price is $12.

Did I mention that these make terrific gifts?

Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment