Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail.................

Hopping down the bunny trail..........right on down to brownie-goose. Check out this years Easter shirts, fun, funky and down-right CUTE!

Easter Bunny (girl) with fluffy chenille tail, $14


Easter Egg in the grass (girl), $14


Easter Egg in the grass (boy), $14


For sizes, I use Rabbit Skins blanks (some people say these run small) and will have sizes 12 mo to 5. I will no longer be doing applique on a onesie, until I get an embroidery machine - if that happens. The last onesie applique lead to a HUMONGO temper tantrum................

I can make it an outfit by adding shorts for the boys and girls, or a ruffle pant for the girls, $26. Just let me know in your order.

Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment