Sunday, March 1, 2009

Orders Up!


Okay, so before I show you some of the recent orders, I wanted to share a picture that is very important to brownie-goose. The namesake, my 2 labs, Mallard & Lucy - who we call Brownie and Goose, are my life. I love them. You can see their photo on the right side of the blog under "brownie-goose namesake." That photo was taken back when we lived in Georgia and we had just recently rescued Goose, so she was like 6 or 7 months.........way before she grew into the 124 lb. horse she is now. Well, the other night, they were both sleeping on the same couch together again (the animals rule the house here) and I had to take the picture. Honestly, Lucy (Goose, the black lab on the left) could EAT Mallard (Brownie, the chocolate on the right). Crazy how they grow!

Now on to some recent orders................

Easter Bunny & Ruffle Pants, $26


Yikes Stripes John John, $28


Snakes & Snails Shorts & Appliqued Shirt, $26


Oh-La-La Smock & Bloomers, $28


Custom John John, $28


Brownie-Pink A-Line dress, $26


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions or orders!

1 comment:

  1. Easter shirt and ruffle pants... ADORABLE! We got them in the mail today-LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!
    Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete