Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Orders, Stars & Spoiler Alerts

Wow - it feels like forever since I have posted anything here! Although I am on Spring Break this week, I had a moment and decided to update the blog. This post will have all sorts of things, from new orders to stars to some summer spoilers!

First of all I have to say how deeply saddened I am to know that Quilt Arts is closing. The place was a delight for me, I spent hours (not to mention hundreds) in there. They had the BEST selection of fabric that I could ever ask for, sigh............

Needless to say, I was hoping to have my Summer collection out this weekend, but since some of that fabric was ordered from a closed store...............it may be a while longer while I back-track and try to relocate some of the fabric choices, so bear with me - but brownie-goose's Summer line is all about fun, and some preppy for the boys! Keep checking back, and if you are on the mailing list - I will shoot out an email when the Summer line is up!

Here are some recent orders.......................

This is a burp cloth and bib set for "the house divided." One of the parents went to Ole Miss, the other Auburn, and my creative friend Julie (visit her blog at http://myhappychappy.blogspot.com/) came up with the idea to do "dueling" burp cloths! How cute!


brownie-goose birthday shirt & shorts, $26


Mums the Word (Summer SPOILER) smock and bloomers, $28


Boho Chic Burp Cloth & Bib, personalized, $17


Hand embroidered shirt, $14 (ps - I don't have ANY of this fabric left)


Speaking of not having any of this fabric left, I am sorry to put this photo up here bc the fabric REALLY is adorable, but I wanted to show this photo because it gives the detail of the smock back - something that is hard to see in regular photos.........so, this is what the back of the smock looks like.


Personalized Burp Cloth & Bib, $17


Personalized Bib, $11


Stars....................

A brownie-goose first, a sweet little sleeping star!


Say Cheese!


Some matching St. Patty's days girls.


Sweet, sweet smile.


So get excited about summer and email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any orders, questions or requests to join the mailing list!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for our shirt! LOVE it, amy! I'll get you a pic of the outfit together when we where it! oh, and the birthday outfit it TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete