Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Asked for It!!!

Okay - for the many people that have asked and requested, thanks for being patient!! I have finally sat down and uploaded pictures and tried to do inventory of my fabric closet. If anyone ever sees this closet, one would understand the task at hand and the need to be overwhelmed!

I have created a blog in which I will display all of the fabrics that I have on hand. I am going to try my BEST to keep it updated and try to get out my camera as soon as I get new fabrics and delete them as soon as they are retired. TRY being the key-word here!

I resisted the urge to name EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, so if you see one you like, email me about it and just tell me the day of the post and try and describe it! :)

Check it out, and feel free to put it on your blog list to watch for updates!

http://browniegoosefabrics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment