Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Killing a few Birds with One Stone

So, I really don't like the title of this post, but I couldn't think of another way to put it. I really would never kill a bird, especially with a stone, but I think this saying is fairly old. Needless to say, this post has a star, a new order and some testimonials!

Repeat offender star modeling Boho Chic


Everyone thank my talented and creative friend Julie (visit her blog at http://myhappychappy.blogspot.com) for wanting an Easter Bunny shirt for boys - so here is one with a blue furry tail.


Go ahead brownie-goose and toot that horn with some testimonials:

"The outfits made by Brownie-Goose are simply amazing! I have ordered 12 outfits from Brownie-Goose and I LOVE every single one of them! Amy is so sweet and accommodating to all my needs/wants! The outfits are NOT just thrown together but made with care! I'm so happy I found Brownie-Goose and will definitely be ordering tons more as the prices are unbeatable!

Thank you so much, Amy, for sharing your wonderful talent!"

"The outfits are adorable!!!!!!!! Thanks! I will be sure to keep checking your site to see the summer fabrics!"

No comments:

Post a Comment