Friday, March 6, 2009

For the Love of Onesie.......



Okay, so for anyone who was in a 5 mile radius the last time that I appliqued a onesie..........well, let's just say I had to do some washing of my mouth with soap. After that, I swore I would never do a onesie again for brownie-goose. Well, that was until some sweet friends placed an order (they were grandfathered in because they ordered before the onesie incident) for something that I had not done before, but had been wanting to. A hand-embroidered onesie. Too cute, and too desirable!

This makes the PERFECT baby gift (well, this and my burp cloths and bibs that is)! Since it is custom, the wording and color possibilities are endless! This is a new trend that is slowly making its way back in style (for those of you who care, Suri Cruise had a hand-embroidered onesie, yep - thanks to my people.com addiction I know that).

So, needless to say, the onesie has been allowed back into brownie-goose, no more exile. So, email me today at browniegoose@hotmail.com with orders!

The hand-embroidered onesie is $14 and you choose the color and wording!

PS - this hand-embroidery can be done on shirts for the tots too!

No comments:

Post a Comment