Wednesday, October 21, 2009

crazy busy!

Hello everyone, just in case you got concerned...no, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Hehe. It has just been bonkers here with the fall line!

Some exciting news, before the next week I will debut my Christmas line...so get excited. It is full of funk and bright colors and a little bit of vintage as well. I will only be taking orders for that for a limited time, so make sure you check your emails and keep checking the blog for that specific time.

More exciting news, I finally got around to creating a page on Facebook for brownie-goose. I have had a group for a while, but don't think it is very user-friendly, so I created the page. Please search for me and find me and become a fan so you can get updates of pictures, events, fun stuff, etc.

In the meantime, orders are still on hold. Thanks for everyone's patience, but I am going to post some pics of recent orders just to get them off the camera!

Custom - pants & appliqued shirt


Custom - twirly skirt & appliqued shirt, $28


Oh Happy Day - pillowcase dress with personalization, $33


Custom - ruffle pants with ric-rac & appliqued shirt with hand-embroidery, $35


Oh Happy Day - ruffle pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Custom - ruffle pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Custom - ruffle pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Custom - this little girl's daddy works for Tampa Bay Lightning Bolts (hockey)


Seeing Spots - pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Custom - pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Custom - pants (reversed fabrics) & appliqued shirt


Brownie-Bloom - aline top, double ruffle pants & appliqued shirt, $50


Custom - burp cloth backed with chenille & matching onesie with hand-embroidery, $25


Fall Blossom


Clean Lines - a-line dress, $26


Check it Out - pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Check it Out - pants & appliqued shirt, $28


Also, you may notice that there are some new fabrics shown that aren't listed. I have gotten a TON of new fabrics that I plan on sitting down and inventory-ing at some point. I want to re-organize the fabric blog too, and I am sure that I will be so proud of the progress that I will post a blog about it so that you can know. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment