Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just some FAQ's...

Okay, the Christmas line is BOOOMING, I mean BOOMING. In the meantime, I am trying to finish up all of the Fall orders. I will not be starting on Christmas orders for another week or two, but PROMISE to have them all out in plenty of time.

As for emails, I am checking them once a day. I am getting about 50 emails at a time, so it takes me some time in sitting down and getting to them all. It is usually after I get everyone fed dinner, bathed and put in the bed, so I may not sit down at the computer until 12:30 or 1. So, if you haven't heard from me in 48 hours, there is a chance I don't have your email, so just shoot me a note asking if I got it.

Thanks again for everyone's love of brownie-goose, yall are what keep me going!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I thought I was in over my head with Christmas sewing! 50 e-mails a day?! So when January hits and you are evaluating the busy rush of Dec. orders I'd love to hear your thoughts-how to make it less stressful, how to prepare better, how to make more money-are you making much money after time, energy and taxes?
    I'd love to hear your thoughts. And by the way I just filled an order for a gal in Brandon, her name is Sarah Sparks and I passed on your info to her.
    Davina

    ReplyDelete