Friday, October 23, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus...

Right on down brownie-goose’s way, hooray!

Christmas is right around the corner, and there is no time like the *present* to get your child decked out in the most stylish clothes from BG.

Here are the offerings for this year. I have a great collection of fun, colorful and of course funky fabrics that all coordinate so that you can mix and match until the cows come home. I put a fun edge on the appliqué designs just to give it that extra tough that my brownie-goose kiddos love so much.

But, you have to HURRAY. I am only accepting Christmas orders from October 25 to October 29. So, get your email in! I am currently still holding on orders that are NOT Christmas. Click here to go to my Christmas page on my website.



For the shirts – I have 3 different designs. What you can do is mix and match with the fabrics for the designs, or you can just request it designed as “default” and you will get exactly what you see.

1. oh Christmas tree – just a spin off of last years that will leave you singing, oh Christmas tree how funky are your branches?
2. tangled mess – this time it actually is fun to get the lights into a mess
3. tree farm – bringing home the old pine on top of a vintage car

Christmas ’09 appliquéd long-sleeve shirt $16


For the bottoms – I can do pants for the boys with or without cuffs, whatever your preference. For the girls, we can do the ruffle pants with a single or double ruffle or you can add ric rac. I will not make pants out of the green chenille. Once again, feel free to mix and match the fabrics for the most fun.

Christmas ’09 bottoms, girl or boy $16
For the girls – to add a double ruffle, the price is $20
To add ric-rac, the price is $18

And just for kicks, the most perfect Christmas dress EVER done in holiday chevron with red ric-rac on the bottom. $30


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions and orders, BEFORE OCTOBER 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment