Saturday, November 1, 2008

helloooooooo brownie-goose

Its finally here! After many requests, I have decided to do more sewing, and not just for Louisa this time. For those of you who may not know me.......here is a brief introduction.

My name is Amy and I am currently in Jackson, MS while my husband completes his ENT residency. I have a little girl that will be 2 in March. My mother and grandmother were both big into sewing, and the older I got - the more interested I got in it. Once I had a little girl, my interest grew and is now spinning out of control. I love to make her outfits and have her dressed up in funky, cute outfits that no one else has. I have finally decided to expand my sewing and make it available to others. The majority of my ideas are for girls, but I am slowly expanding my talents for little boys as well.

As far as production, it is just little-old-me sewing by myself and in my spare time as I am a full-time pediatric nurse. So, I don't have a department store selection, sorry. What you see is usually what you get, but I am always open to custom ideas - and I have a closet FULL of fabrics that are waiting to be used. For payments, I am working on getting PayPal on the site, but until then it may be just send me a check and I will send you your order......yeah, I know this is 2008 - but let's be patient!

As for the name, brownie-goose is completely inspired by my other 2 children, my labs. I have a chocolate lab named Mallard (we call him brownie for his color) and a black lab named Lucy (we call her goose, not sure why).

Keep me bookmarked, and always check back for more creations!

Amy November 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment