Saturday, November 15, 2008

'Tis the season........for plaid!



Here is your chance for your little one to look oh-so-fab in a plaid a-line dress, perfect for the winter season. This a-line dress is a classic, a perfect design to wear with a turtleneck and a pair of tights. Pottery Barn Kids had these featured, and they look SO precious monogrammed, but I do not have monogramming capabilities.....yet that is. :) But, once again, we are in the South, and it seems there are places around every corner that monogram.

I have 3 fabrics, and unfortunately I have a only a limited amount of the gray plaid left. These dresses are fully lined and have buttons that match the fabric. The sizing guide for the a-line is on the sizing guide at the bottom of the blog. I can do from 3 months to 3T for this dress style.

Here are my other 2 fabrics. One is a pink and brown plaid with a small green stripe. The other is pink and black. Both classics.




Here is a close-up of button details.


To place an order, please email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com and specify the size and fabric that you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment