Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....



How FUNKY are your branches?

So, here is a spin on the tradition Christmas get-up. It is a hand-appliqued Christmas tree design with a twist. I can do this applique on a Carters Onesie (the sizes that I have are 12 month, 18 month and 24 month) or on a plain long-sleeved white tee (sizes are 12 month, 18 month, 2T, and 3T). I have both a girly design and a boys design.

I can also do matching pants to complete the outfit. For the girls - the pants have a playful ruffle at the bottom, and the boys have a manly contrasting bolt of color on the hem. I can do sizes from 12 months to 3T - I just ask that you give me the measurement from belly-button to ankle bone, and the waist in inches. If you have questions about sizing, please refer to the sizing chart at the bottom of this blog.

I have both traditional and non-traditional fabrics. Here are some samples with the names of the sets and descriptions. You can click on the photo to enlarge it.

Traditional Red - the pants are made of red corduroy with a red and white striped contrasting ruffle or strip.


Traditional Green - the pants are made of green corduroy with a green and white striped contrasting ruffle or strip.


Funky Blue - the pants are blue corduroy, and have a striped strip around the bottom. This is traditionally a boys pattern, but I can do a ruffle if you want this design for girls.


Funky Pink - the pants are pink corduroy with a green/pink paisley print ruffle.


To place an order - please email me: browniegoose@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment