Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snakes and Snails




So, I have a little girl. I always said I wasn't going to get into the whole pink thing - but I did. Louisa is always in pink and girly and all that goo that I said wouldn't be me. But I never realized until just recently how lost I would be if I had a boy. There are so few cute boy fabrics out there. Sure, you can find TONS of cowboy, firemen, airplanes, etc. But seriously.......our boys need to be just as fashionable as girls.

Here are a few of my new "boy" fabrics. I can do a solid pant with a pattern around the hem and a patterned pocket. I can also either initial a shirt with an appliqué or ask me, give me ideas for other appliqués (ie. frogs, dinosaurs, cowboy boots, caterpillars, etc) and I can see what I can do.

The fabrics are a navy blue solid with an Alexander Henry 2-D Zoo (which is by far one of my most faves ever!), a multi-colored blue stripe, a multi-colored blue stripe with brown and a geometric with blue. I can always do these with the light blue corduroy as seen in "Not your Mama's corduroy dress" or brown corduroy with the patterned edging and pockets.



Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com for any questions or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment