Thursday, April 30, 2009

Business as Usual

Okay, first business: sad news for brownie-goose right now, I am not taking orders for john-johns at the moment. I am in the works of trying to find a pattern that actually fits these kiddos and doesn't require an engineer to try to manipulate. I will let everyone know when I can get this figured out, and am sorry but want to make sure that I can outfit my kiddos in the best fit!

Next order, check out some of these cutie pies, my stars!






I mean, just adorable. My friend Kristen would say she could eat them!

Okay, I have posted some new fabrics - well, only 3 (now that Quilt Arts is gone, I have been on my best behavior). Check them out by clicking here.

Here are some recent orders:

Vintage Truck applique in Country Club



Blue Mod Smock & Bloomers, $28


Blue Mod A-line top & Bloomers, $26


Blue Mod A-line dress, $26


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any quesitons or orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment