Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Sewing Machine

Alright, been sewing away like crazy on the new Summer line - but am trying not to put up too many repeat pics, so if you don't see your order on here, don't worry because it doesn't mean it hasn't been done! I usually will put up orders that show all the styles and variety that I can do, etc.

First, let me show off some of these darling stars!

Okay, my personal fave - yep, she is mine showing off a peasant dress with ruffle at the bottom in Blue Mod.


Two for one! Doesn't get any better than this!


Precious!!!


All dressed and ready to go in some custom brownie-goose.


Birthday cuteness at its best!


And now for some recent orders.

This is an example of the new a-line top that is paired in this photo with ribbon-tie bloomers. Sorry, I do not have any of this fabric left, and also the monogramming was done out of house (http://initiallyyoursmonogramming.blogspot.com/), $26


Country Club Shorts & Appliqued Shirt, $26 (this fabric is FLYING out of my fabric closet - so if you want this particular print, PLEASE don't hesitate in ordering!)


Snakes & Snails Appliqued Shirt, $14 (FYI - for appliqued names, 6 letter is about the max that I can fit on a shirt)


Tutti-Fruity Tie-Back with Ruffled Capris, $28


Tutti-Fruity Pillowcase Dress with Ruffle Pants, $28


Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with orders or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment