Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FUN new patterns!

Alright, we all know that I have a little girl that I get a little obsessed with making clothes for.........obviously, I started a business out of it! Anyways, I am always trying to come up with new patterns that I don't see everywhere, and sometimes just your fun, classic get-ups. Well, I have succeeded at coming up with 3 more additions to the girl's collection. Here is their debut:

The tie-back top (pair it with a pair of bottoms for $28)


The Lucy top (this is made from a pillowcase top and has a cinched waist, pair it with some bottoms for $26)


The Kate top (this also comes as a dress for $28, or you can pair the top with bottoms for the same price) - I HAVE to have an accurate chest measurement for this style.


I feel bad about leaving the boys out...............but if anyone has any ideas for new boy patterns, PLEASE let me know! I definitely will welcome some ideas! I just don't have one, and therefore am clueless when it comes to them!

Here is a new order, smock and bloomers out of 309-3.


And some stars....................

How gorgeous is this little girl?


If I were the Easter Bunny, I would put this little cutie in my own basket!


PS - I haven't forgotten about the Summer line. I have everything done, but am waiting on one fabric. It just happens to be one of my most faves too! Don't worry, I will let you know when it is all debuting!

1 comment:

  1. adorable new tops! will definitely be shopping (and subsequently ordering...shhhh) really soon!

    ReplyDelete