Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Debut of Summer 09

It is finally here! Yay! I thought it would never get here because of the hold-ups with fabric stores closing, the discontinuing of fabrics and one getting lost in the mail.............but it has arrived, and here they are!

Not only does brownie-goose have an amazing collection of fabrics for Summer 09, but there are also some new patterns for the girlies, scroll down to the next post to check them out.

You can visit my fabric blog to see the collection by clicking here, or you can visit my website by clicking here. Needless to say, they are brand-new and I haven't had orders on many to even get up sample pics! Don't delay..........order yours today!

Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any orders and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment