Saturday, April 25, 2009

I AM a Sewing Machine

Yep - the Summer line is off the chain here at brownie-goose and the sewing machine has been running wild, but I am loving all these new pretty fabrics! Keep the orders coming! I am averaging a week and a half at the most for turnaround after payment is received...............so just keep that in mind when ordering. However, if you have a time crunch - PLEASE let me know and chances are I can probably work with you!

Just to update since one of my fave customers told me she was having withdrawals......... You know who you are girl. :)

Here are some new photos of orders:

Little Miss Priss - smock & bloomers, $28


Blue Mod - Lucy top & ruffle shorts, $26


Red Prep - shorts & appliqued shirt, $26


309-3 - tie back top with ruffled bloomers, $28


309-6 - Birthday Bloomers (first birthday to eat cake and take pictures), $14


Mad Plaidder - shorts & appliqued shirt, $26


Blue Mod - peasant top & capris, $28 (by the way, I think this is my FAVORITE fabric so far. I love funky and vintage and this is all about it while having a modern edge. LOVE IT!!!)



And of course................some of my shining stars!




Email me at browniegoose@hotmail.com with any questions and orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment